Preparers can un-invite clients whose status is currently "Invite Pending", or make a client "inactive".
Clients who have accepted the preparer's invitation to Link and have transitioned to "Invite accepted" status cannot be un-invited.
1. Navigate and log on to the Link site.
2. Select the "Clients" link on the left-side menu; the list of clients displays:
3. Identify the client that you want to un-invite from the client list; their status will be listed as "Invite pending":
Alternatively, click on the "Invite pending" filter above the client list:
The "Invite pending" filter displays only clients for whom an invite is pending:
4. Select the "Un-invite" option from the drop-down menu under the "ACTIONS" column:
The client is removed from the "Invites pending" filter list:
The client's status reverts to "Not invited" on the client's page:
3. Identify the client that you want to designate "inactive".
4. Click Manage clients option under the cogwheel menu:
5. Select the "Mark as Inactive" option:
The client status changes to "Inactive".
Was this helpful?