To print a blank T4 slip:
- Open the FX file in ProFile.
- Press function key <F4> to display Form Explorer.
- Type the form name T4Details in the form field.
- Press the <Enter> key on the keyboard to display T4Details screen.
- Go to the Employee's T4Details screen that you need to amend and print.
- Insert a checkmark in Amended slip and Print blank slip boxes.
- Click File and select Print Slips.
- Insert a checkmark in Amended and Blank boxes in the Slip State Filter section on the Print Slips dialog.
- Remove checkmark from the boxes for the information that you don't need to print and click Print to print the required slip.
More like this
Get in touch with other Accountants
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook