The following error message displays when launching ProFile:
The error typically reads: "An error occurred while reading your license data. Please re-enter your license."
It is followed by an "EOle" error message:
These errors are caused by a corrupted ProFile license. It is necessary to rename some existing files.
1. Navigate to the following directory on the computer: C:ProgramDataGreenPoint
2. Rename all files in the directory with the ".ecml" designation to "[FILENAME]_old.ecml".
3. Rename the file "gp.dat" in the directory to "gp_old.dat".
4. Rename the folder titled "BackupFiles" to "BackupFiles_old".
5. Launch ProFile.
6. Re-enter the latest ProFile license.
The error should be resolved and ProFile starts as per normal.