Learn how to access your pay cheques, and other info from your employer using QuickBooks Workforce.
QuickBooks Workforce makes it easy and secure for you to view and manage your pay cheques, and other employee info. If your employer just sent you an email invite to Workforce, we’ll help you get started.
Please note that Workforce is only available in QuickBooks Online
Accept Workforce invite from your employer
Your invite is valid for up to 30 days from when it was sent by your employer.
- Look for an email from Intuit Services (QBOPayrollNoReply@intuit.com) with a subject "Finish setting up with (insert business name here)."Note: Don’t see the invite? Check your spam folder. Or let your employer know about it. It’s possible they used an incorrect email.
- Open the email, then select the Get access for pay cheques link to accept the invite. Remember that you can only use this link once.
- Create an Intuit account, or sign in with your existing one.Note: An Intuit account lets you access multiple Intuit services using a single login. If you have a Mint or Turbotax account, you can use the same login for your QuickBooks Workforce.
|If you already have an existing Workforce account
Don’t worry. You can accept multiple invites so you can access pay stubs from multiple employers. Just make sure to provide them the same email address you use for your existing Workforce account.
Sign in to QuickBooks Workforce
- Open a browser on your computer or mobile device. QuickBooks Workforce runs smoothly on latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (for Mac).
- Go to workforce.intuit.com and sign in.Note: If you forgot your password or user ID, select the I forgot my user ID or password link and follow the onscreen instructions.
Have multiple employers? To see your list of companies, go to the small arrow ▼ icon next to the name of the company you have open. Then, select a company to switch to.
View, download, or print your pay cheques
- Go to Pay cheques.
- View, download, or print your latest pay cheque or past pay cheques.
View available time off, year-to-date earnings and deductions, and tax info
Your "Pay cheques" screen instantly gives you more info that matters to you.
View your year-end forms
We’re working hard to make your year-end forms available in QuickBooks Workforce. This feature is a work in progress, and we hope you’ll enjoy it once it arrives.
Turn on notifications for new pay cheques
Make sure to get an email reminder every time your new pay cheque is available.
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Under Settings, select Email Notification.
- Select Send me an email when new pay stubs are available.
Update your email address or password
If you need to change your email or password for your account, here’s how.
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Account settings.
- Edit your login and personal info under Sign & Security and Personal Info.
Get extra help
If you have more questions, get in touch with us:
We are open from Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Let us know what you think
We’re always looking for ways to improve QuickBooks Workforce. Let us know what you think in the QuickBooks Workforce forum!