If a logo, image, and/or signature graphic has been added that is too large or in an incorrect format it may cause print issues.
The placement of an image or any other addition of information is critical when modifying a template, as it can interfere with the existing default coding. This includes images and additional coding content.
Please note the following conditions:
- logos, images, and/or signature graphics should not exceed 400kb (this is an estimate; larger files cause ProFile to become unstable)
- logos, images, and/or signature graphics must be in the .bmp or .wmf formats
- headers and footers are not supported by ProFile
Modifying or editing a template
1. Select the "Template..." option from the "Options" drop-down menu in the top toolbar:
3. Click the "Edit Template" button:
5. Select the option "Graphic" from the "Insert" drop-down menu:
When adding text to a template, ensure that you do not place text in between coding conditions. New conditions should be entered either before or after existing ones. If any text appears in red on the template, it indicates that the coding is incorrect and the template might not print correctly. Review coding on the template. Hint: open the default template and review coding to find out how it should appear.
Get in touch with other Accountants
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook