Why doesn't my T2, T1, FX module seem to update to the latest version after I updated my software?
Updating Profile to latest version on a workstation may not update the T2, T1 or FX module. Follow the steps below to rectify this.
- Close and exit ProFile, and minimize any open windows so you can see your desktop.
- On the workstation desktop, right-click the ProFile shortcut and select Properties from the right-click menu.
- In the Properties dialog box, select the Shortcut tab. Click the Find target button (or Open file location button if you're running Windows Vista). This opens a the ProFile installation directory in a new window.
- In the ProFile installation directory, find and double-click a file called ?ProReg.exe" to launch the Profile Module Registration Utility.
- Click the Clear all button. Wait a moment, and then click the Register all button.
- Click the X in the right-hand top corner to close the Profile Module Registration Utility.
- Double-click the ProFile desktop shortcut to restart Profile.
You will now be able to access the current ProFile module.