Learn how the dashboard works in QuickBooks Online for mobile.
You can use the dashboard to see at-a-glance the health of your business. Or if you need to take action on an account or invoice. In this article, we'll take you through its key features.
The dashboard cards provide shortcuts to the information you need to scan swiftly.
- Last month's Profit and Loss. This way know what you're making and spending (if you connected your bank accounts). The Net profit total is based on money deposited and added for the last month. Minus the last 30 days of expenses.
- Review and accept bank transactions.
- Last 30 days of expenses by category.
- How many invoices are open. And which ones are overdue.
- Your latest account balances.