Since QuickBooks Time does not run continuously, it uses a tiny amount of your mobile device's battery power. The exact amount varies by:
- Device (iOS devices attempt to sync for shorter durations than Android.)
- How often a team member changes location (if GPS tracking is turned on)
- How often a team member clocks in, switches jobs or customers, and clocks out
- How often a team member performs a forced sync
To determine the percentage of battery power that is being used by QuickBooks Time:
- On your mobile device:
- Android: Tap Settings, then General > Battery.
- iOS: Tap Settings, then select Battery.
- Scroll down to QuickBooks Time. If QuickBooks Time does not appear in the apps list, it is using less than 1% of the device's battery power.
If you see that QuickBooks Time is using a large percentage, please contact Support.