Note: After November 19, 2020, timesheets and employees will no longer be imported to TSheets from Square. Check out our other integration options.
Setting up a TSheets account from and linking it to Square allows:
- Employees to clock in and out from either app
- Special TSheets prices
Sign up for TSheets from Square
- Sign into Square, and select Employees.
- If you have not already, turn on Employee Login:
- Select an employee name.
- In the Create Employee Login box, select Start Your Free 30-Day Trial.
- Enter your payment card information, and select Confirm.
- Select the button next to EMPLOYEE LOGIN.
- Create and link your TSheets account:
- On the left, select Apps, then scroll down to TSheets.
- Select Get Started, then Allow.
- Enter your information, select the I agree checkbox, then select Create Account. Note: We recommend a maximum of 10 characters for the company name part of your TSheets web address.
- Select Next until you get to the Do you want to connect to one of the following systems? window.
- Select Square, and select Next, then Connect to Square.
- In the First we need to connect to Square window, select Connect to Square, and sign in.
- Back in the First we need to connect to Square window, select Next.
- In the remaining windows, make your selections, selecting Next, then Close.