ProFile users can use the Report feature to print data from ProFile.
1. Select Client Explorer under the Goto drop-down menu in the top toolbar.
2. Click the Filter button; the filter pane displays in the Client Explorer:
3. Select the module tab (for example, T1) and filter the specific year (for example, 2013) for the query you would like to run.
4. Click Apply Filters:
5. Select which files to include in the report.
6. Select the Print Report option under the Database drop-down menu:
7. Click Options; the Report Options menu displays.
8. Proceed to the next section ("Managing Fields") to format the report.
The Fields tab allows column headings to be created
1. Click the Fields tab.
2. Click on the top cell in the top row:
3. Click in the text field located in the bottom-left of the Report Options window to change/enter the heading of a column:
4. Click in the bottom text field.
5. Click the Pick to choose the field to be displayed:
6. Select the field:
7. Proceed to the next section ("Selecting Data") to select report data to be displayed.
1. Click in an empty cell below the column heading.
2. Click the Pick button.
3. Choose key field codes from the provided list. Like the column headings, the format can be set on the field code cells which formats the data in the printed report.
4. Click in the cell to be formatted.
5. Click Properties:
6. Proceed to the next section ("Adding a row or column") to add additional rows or columns to the report.
When there is no blank cell available, new columns or rows can be entered.
1. Use the arrow buttons to move the cursor along the rows and columns of the report.
2. Click the Add button to create a row or a column after the previous one:
3. Click the Insert button to place a new row or column according to your cursor position.
4. Proceed to the next section ("Assigning a printer") to save and print the report.
Click on the Format tab:
Under the Printer field, assign a printer for the report to be printed on :
3. Click the OK button.
4. Proceed to the next section ("Saving and printing the report") to save and print the report.
1. Click on Save to save the options before running the report.
2. Click OK.
3. Navigate to the main database dialogue window.
4. Click Print Reports; the report prints.