Multiple documents can be attached in any format to a return using the ProFile HyperDocs function.
Supporting documents can include information slips (Relevé slips), official receipts, and financial statements.
Note: according to Clic Revenu submission guidelines, only one attachment in PDF, JPG, or GIF format may be included.
Marking a document for EFILE
1. Select the "HyperDocs" option from the "File" drop-down menu in the top toolbar.
2. Right-click on the document and select the "Mark Document for CO-17 Internet Filing" option:
The marked document displays in purple. It will be included in the Clic Revenu EFILE submission.
- if multiple supporting documents need to be sent to Revenu Québec, save them in a single file.
- if trying to mark a document other than a PDF, JPG, or GIF for electronic transmission, the "Mark Document for CO-17 Internet Filing" option is deactivated.
- it is mandatory to select "QC" as the Provincial or territorial jurisdiction to activate the "Mark Document for CO-17 Internet Filing" option.