The fields on the "AT1 EDI Schedule" are mandatory and must be filled before the AT1 can undergo net file to the Government of Alberta.
- Open ProFile.
- Select the "Options..." option from the "EFILE" drop-down menu in the top toolbar.
- Click the "T2" entry in the left-side menu.
- Click the "T2 AT1 Net File" option under the "T2" menu.
- Complete the mandatory fields in the "T2 AT1 Net File - Transmitter" section:
The "AT1 EDI Schedule Part 1" displays a yellow warning after competing the "T2 AT1 Net File - Transmitter" section:
- Right-click on the "AT1 EDI Schedule" and select the "Update Third Party Service Provider Filer Information" option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the information for this section manually and save the form.
Get in touch with other Accountants
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook