If corporation gross income is over 1 million dollars, internet filing is mandatory or fines will be applied, as well as, there is also a standard penalty which is applied if more than 10 returns are filed.
For OnePay T2 users, who have more than a million dollars of revenue and who have not registered to EFILE, contact CRA?s business office to receive a Web Access Code (WAC) to EFILE the return.
How to paper file the T2 and print the barcode:
- Go to the Corporate information page
- Select "No" to the question: ?Internet file this return??
- Do a preparer sign off on that field
- Go to File > Print
- Select T2 Paper add the job type
- Also select the CRA copy in the Print Details window
- Click Print
Get in touch with other Accountants
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook