If corporation gross income is over 1 million dollars, internet filing is mandatory or fines will be applied, as well as, there is also a standard penalty which is applied if more than 10 returns are filed. For more information, visit Mandatory electronic filing for tax preparers website.
For OnePay T2 users, who have more than a million dollars of revenue and who have not registered to EFILE, For more information, visit CRA: Filing Information Returns Electronically to receive a Web Access Code (WAC) to EFILE the return.
How to paper file the T2 and print the barcode:
- Go to the Corporate information page.
- Select "No" to the question: Internet file this return?
- Do a preparer sign off on that field.
- Go to File > Print.
- Select T2 Paper add the job type.
- Also, select the CRA copy in the Print Details window.
- Select Print.
Get in touch with other Accountants
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook