How do I change invoices that are marked as 'paid but not deposited' to deposited?
Invoicing is a central task for any small business owner. QuickBooks Online makes it easy to create invoices, mark them as paid, and show where they've been deposited. If you've recorded the invoice payment, the next step is to record where it's been deposited. I'll explain the steps.
If your transaction is showing as Paid but not deposited, this means that you've selected your Undeposited Funds account when recording your payment. You'll want to select the bank account in order to mark the invoice as deposited.
Here's what you'll do:
1. Click the Sales tab, then select Invoices.
2. Locate your undeposited invoice from the list, and click to open it.
3. Click the blue link that says "1 paymentmade".
4. Click the blue Date link.
5. Select a bank account from the "Deposit to" drop-down menu.
6. Click Save and Close.
Simple as that! Now your invoice will show as Deposited.