Learn how to see your paycheques, T4s, and personal info in Workforce.
Once your employer has invited you to QuickBooks Workforce and you've set up your account, you can view your paycheques, T4s, and other employment info such as your home address and bank account info.
Note: Workforce is only available in QuickBooks Online and in English.
Get your pay stubs
- Set up your Workforce account if you haven't before.
- Sign in to workforce.intuit.com.
- Select Paycheques.
- Select the appropriate date range. You can view multiple paycheques up to one year at a time.
- Do one of the following.
- Select Download on the pay stub you want to download
- Select a pay stub to open and view, download or print it
- If you see a Download all button below the paycheque list, select that to download all of your pay stubs at once (this is not available for everyone)
See your time off, year-to-date pay and personal info
Your Paycheques screen instantly gives you more info that matters to you.
- Available time off: Check your vacation, sick, and other available time off balances
- Year to date: Know your year-to-date gross and net pay, withholding, and deductions at a glance
Select Profile to see your personal, bank and tax info. If any of this information is incorrect or needs to be changed, let your employe know so they can update it.
Get your T4s
You can view your T4 slips Tax Forms screen. For added security, you might have to verify your phone number or some of your personal info first.
- Select Tax Forms.
- Select the T4 slip that you want to view or download (and then print).
Don’t see your T4s?
You'll see your T4 slip as soon as your employer makes it available. If you don’t see your T4, let your employer know.
Note that T4s for the prior calendar year only become available to employers on January 1st. Things like time of the year and status of the form filing might mean that your T4s aren’t available just yet.
Need help? Find answers to common questions
How do I change my email address or password
Here’s how to change your email or password for your Intuit account. Note: if you change your email or password, this will change your sign in with TurboTax, Mint, or other Intuit products you may use. Updating this won’t change the address your employer has on file.
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Account settings.
- Select Sign In & Security or Personal Info to change your email address or password.
How do I change my personal info?
You’ll need to contact your employer to make changes to your name, address, W-4, or bank account info. Your employer can follow the steps in Add or edit an employee.
Why can’t I see all of my pay stubs from my employer?
There may be a couple of reasons why you can’t see all of your pay stubs. Check with your employer.
- Your employer may need to upload past pay stubs.
- Your employer may have switched payroll services with us. This is common at the beginning of a new year and you won’t be able to see pay stubs from the prior year.
Why can’t I see my T4s, yet?
It takes a little time for Intuit or your employer to file your T4s,. You should be able to view your T4s, in QuickBooks Workforce by January 31 at the latest. If it is past this date, notify your employer.
Can you help me understand and fill out the new W-4?
For help understanding and filling out the new W-4 form it’s best to talk to a tax professional or see the employee FAQs on the new Form W-4. Your employer and Intuit cannot provide tax advice or help filling out the form.
Get extra help
If you have more questions, get in touch with us:
We are open from Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.