Get help with common printing issues when using QuickBooks Online on a browser for Windows.
If you're having trouble printing in Windows, don't worry. Here are troubleshooting articles to help you be able to print again.
Using Safari in Mac? Find troubleshooting help here.
Problem: My printed output looks wrong
If the document is misaligned on the page:
If the report header prints in the middle of the page:
Problem: I'm getting other errors and unexpected results when printing
- The printer icon is missing from the preview screen
- The screen is blank when printing in Internet Explorer
- Can't print a deposit or summary
- Update, repair or reinstall Adobe Reader
- Troubleshooting steps for PDF printing issues
Problem: I can't preview my forms in Chrome
If the Preview screen is blank or PDFs are downloading instead when you preview transactions in Chrome: