Find out how to request a refund for a QuickBooks product you purchased, and track the refund status.
In most cases, if you purchased an annual subscription for QuickBooks Online, and it’s within 60 days of the purchase date, you’re eligible for a refund under our satisfaction guarantee. There are some exceptions, so check our return policy for details.
Note: The 60-day money-back guarantee does not apply to monthly QBO subscriptions.
Before you proceed, please note:
- We are unable to give refunds for QuickBooks subscriptions purchased through a mobile app store like Google Play or Apple's App store, you'll need to request a refund through the app store.
- When filling out the form, you’ll be asked to provide your order number – this is the same as your bill number.
- If you use QuickBooks Online Accountant, please select QuickBooks Online.
To begin, select if you purchased your product directly from Intuit, or from another retailer.
Track your refund requests
- Select Track refund requests.
- Select the product you have requested a refund for.
- Enter your case number.
- Enter your email address.
- Select Track request.