To see all the charges for a customer:
The Transaction List by Customer report shows all transactions. You can modify it to show only charges.
- Go to Reports (Take me there).
- Enter Transaction List by Customer in the search bar. (Note: The Transaction List by Customer report is a feature that's available only in QuickBooks Online Plus.)
- Select Customise at the top.
- Select Filter.
- Under the Transaction Type dropdown arrow, choose Non-posting.
- Select Run report.
Charges are non-posting transactions and don't appear in most accounting reports or in registers (or account histories).
To see the list of recurring charges:
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then Recurring Transactions.
- Under the Transaction Type dropdown arrow, choose Charge (or Non-Posting Charge).
Each line is a template that creates one or more charges.