To delete the transactions that appear in an inactive account, you need to do the following:
- Make the account active from the chart of accounts list.
- Delete the transactions in the account one at a time.
- Make the account inactive again from the chart of accounts list.
Step 1: Make the account active
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Chart of accounts (Take me there).
- Next to the printer icon, select the Settings ⚙ icon, then check Include inactive.
- Locate the deleted account and select Make active.
Step 2: Delete the transactions
- In the Chart of accounts list, locate the account and select Account history.
- Select the transaction, then Delete. Repeat for all other transactions.
Step 3: Make the account inactive
You can make the account inactive after deleting all the transactions.
- Locate the account in the Chart of accounts list and select the Action ▼ dropdown, then select Make inactive.
- Select Yes to confirm.