Learn how to get back into your QuickBooks Online account.
If you forgot your QuickBooks sign-in info, no worries. You can recover your account in no time. Here’s how.
Recover your account
Still have access to the email address, user ID or phone number on file? You can get back into your account within minutes.
- Go to the QuickBooks Online sign-in page.
- Select Sign in a different way and choose how you want to verify your identity.
- Check your QuickBooks registered phone or email for a message from Intuit or QuickBooks. Enter the code we sent, or follow the instructions in the message. We may ask you for a little more info to make sure it’s really you.
- Select Continue.
Didn’t get the email?
- Check your spam or junk folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up for your account.
- Make sure to unblock emails from Intuit. Learn more about how to receive Intuit emails.
If you no longer have access to your email or phone number, choose an alternative way to verify your account and follow the prompts. Once you’re back into your account, you can change your email address or phone number if you need to.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're still having trouble recovering your account or no longer have access to your account, start a live chat with our customer support team 9AM-5PM (GMT) Mon-Fri.