Find out how you can print delivery notes in QuickBooks Online.
A delivery note is a document that contains item, quantity, and other important shipping information when shipping goods to your customers.
Print a delivery note in QuickBooks Online
- Go to Customers & leads and select Customers (Take me there).
- Select the customer's name to display a list of their transactions.
- From the Transaction List tab, select the box next to each invoice or sales receipt for which you want to print a Delivery Note.
- Select the Batch actions dropdown, then choose Print delivery note.
- The print preview screen will open so you can select printing options, preview, and print.