- From the Menu ☰, select Notes & Attachments, then select +.
- Choose Assign To:, then select the customer you want to assign this note to.
- Write the note text.
- If you want to attach a photo or image, select the paperclip icon, then select Camera or Files.
- Find and select your attachment.
- Select Done.
Add notes and photos using the QuickBooks Online app (Android only)
SOLVED•by QuickBooks•Updated 21 hours ago
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.
More like this
- Create journal entries in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•24•Updated 3 days ago
- Create or add another company file to QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•12•Updated 2 weeks ago
- Enter bills and record bill payments in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•23•Updated 3 weeks ago
- Create and send customer statements in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•49•Updated 1 week ago
- Create and apply credit notes or delayed credits in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•30•Updated 2 weeks ago