This article walks you through the steps on how to include the shipping address to your customer's invoice.
|Note: The shipping fields will not print on the invoice if you check the Same as billing address option or the Shipping address is exactly the same as the billing address. As a workaround, you can enter a shipping address that is one character different from the billing address.|
To include the shipping address to an invoice:
- Select Sales or Invoicing from the left menu.
- Select Customers at the top.
- Select the Customer's name.
- Select Edit at the top right.
- Under Shipping Address uncheck the box labelled Same as billing address.
- Enter the Shipping Address and make sure that it is at least one character different from the billing address.
- Select Save.