To get a report on all money paid to a supplier for the year, you can run a Transaction List by Date report. Once the appropriate customisations are made it will reflect all payments made to suppliers.
Note: The Expenses by Supplier Summary report only reflects payments coded to expense accounts and not true supplier totals.
To get your supplier totals:
- Select Reports from the left menu.
- Enter the report name as Transaction List by Date.
- Choose Transaction List by Date.
- Select a Report period to the year.
- For Group By, select Supplier.
- Select Customise.
- Filter by the following Transaction Types:
- Bill Payment (Cheque)
- Bill Payment (Credit Card)
- Cash Expense
- Credit Card Expense
- Credit Card Credit
- Supplier Credit
- (Optional) If you want to report on a particular supplier or group, select the Name ▼ drop-down menu, then select the appropriate supplier(s).
- Select Run Report.
- Select Save customisation, then select Save. Note: You can create a new name for the report.
This will create a report that will reflect all payments to your suppliers.
Note: If you need a total for all of your payments, select the Export button, then Export to Excel for the total the column.