Do you need to change the first day of your work week on your timesheet? This can be done in a few steps.
You can change the first day of your work week in Advanced Settings.
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Account and Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- In the Time tracking section, select the Edit ✏ icon.
- Make sure that the Make Single-Time Activity Billable to Customer checkbox is selected. This will allow you to modify the first day of your work week.
- This setting does not affect the QuickBooks Time experience. You can uncheck it after changing the first day of your work week.
- From the First day of work week ▼ dropdown, select the appropriate first day.
- Select Save and then Done.
Your timesheet will now start on the right day.