To keep things less cluttered when you're looking at your reports, you can hide rows and columns with no activity or a total amount of zero. This ability is only available for some reports.
|Note: This does not apply to payroll reports.|
To show only active rows and columns:
- At the top of the report, select the Show non-zero or active only drop-down. If you don't see Show non-zero or active only, it isn't an option for that report.
- Choose which rows or columns to show:
- Active: Hide empty rows and columns.
- All: Show all rows or columns.
- Non-zero: Hide rows and columns with a total of zero.
- Select Run report.
That's it. Now you know how to show only active rows and columns in your reports.