Paybooks is a leading payroll solution integrated with QuickBooks India. If you are an existing user of Paybooks through QuickBooks, this is an important update.
Paybooks can now be accessed through the Apps tab in QuickBooks. If you are an existing Paybooks user, then you will not see Paybooks in the Employees page or tab in QuickBooks.
Here's how you can access Paybooks going forward
- In the left navigation bar, select the Apps tab.
- If you are a user with Accountant access, you will not see Apps. Please login as a Company Administrator or as the Master Administrator to proceed.
- If you do not see the Apps tab, copy and paste https://sg.qbo.intuit.com/app/appcenter/findapps into your browser's address bar and hit Enter/Return.
- Click My Apps.
- Select Paybooks and in the Action dropdown, select Launch.
- This action will launch Paybooks in a new browser tab.
- You will be automatically signed into the full Paybooks experience.
Note: We're aware that certain Master Administrator and Company Administrator users are unable to see the Apps tab in QuickBooks at this time. We're actively investigating this occurrence. In the meantime, if the steps above do not work for you and you are still unable to access Paybooks, here's what you can do.
- Navigate to https://appcenter.intuit.com/Account/MyApps
- Login with your QuickBooks credentials. If you have multiple company files linked to the same set of credentials, select the relevant company file from the dropdown list next to My Apps.
- You would be able to see the app named Paybooks Payroll Cloud Application.
- Click Launch.
- Authorise the connection and you will be logged into the full Paybooks experience.
We hope the following will answer your questions.
How do I get support for payroll?
If you need support with Paybooks payroll, please reach out to their support team at 080-39591133 or log a ticket at http://paybooks.freshdesk.com/
Why is this happening?
This change will enable you to experience the full Paybooks application versus the earlier embedded experience inside QuickBooks. In addition, you can now experience more integrated apps with QuickBooks.
Where do I access Payroll Settings?
Please launch Paybooks through the Apps tab and select the gear icon on the top right inside Paybooks.
Where do I access Payroll Reports?
Please launch Paybooks through the Apps tab and in the left navigation bar, select Reports to see all payroll reports.
Will Paybooks continue to post accounting data into QuickBooks?
Yes, the Paybooks to QuickBooks data integration such as month-end payroll run JV (journal entry) will continue to be supported.
Will my past payroll data be deleted or impacted?
No. Your past payroll data in Paybooks will not be impacted. Journal entries that have been automatically posted in QuickBooks through the Paybooks app will not be impacted either.
I am unable to see new employees added in Paybooks in the QuickBooks Employees page and Employee Contact List report.
Once entered, your employees list will be available in the Paybooks app only.