You get the option to renew your QuickBooks subscription from Your Account. To access, click the Gear icon at the top-right of your screen, then select Your Account under Your Company.
- Click Subscribe or Renew to the right of Subscription Status.
- Subscription renewal page will open in pop-up window. If you already have an activation code click on "Already have an activation code?" button (1) and follow the screen instructions.
- If you have a "Promotion Code" enter the promotion code in the text box and click Apply button (2)
- If you want to purchase multiple activation codes/subscriptions click on the "Need to buy multiple companies?" button (3). In the next page select the number of subscription you want to purchase from the drop down and click on "Subscribe Now" button.
- Enter the Billing Address details and check the Terms, Conditions checkbox and click Continue/Make Payment. Please note if you are purchasing multiple companies, the activation codes will be sent to the email ID that you enter here. Make sure that you enter correct email ID here.
- Select the payment option from Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and Cash Card and follow the screen instructions to make the payment.
- Once payment is made, your company account will get renewed. And if you have bought multiple companies, the company through which you have made payment will get activated and rest of the activation codes will be sent to the email ID entered in step 5.
Contact the support team by sending an e-mail from https://contactus.intuit.com/en_IN/contact (click Subscription and Billing in section 2 and thereafter click Email in section 3), if -
- you are unable to make an online payment
- you have run into issues with the activation code or
- the file hasn't been activated despite successful application of activation code.