Learn how to enable pop-ups for QuickBooks Online in Google Chrome.
Google Chrome blocks unwanted pop-ups like ads or spam. Unfortunately, it may also block some useful pop-ups, which can affect some functionalities such as printing. We'll walk you through the steps to enable QuickBooks-related pop-ups.
To see the print window pop-up
- Minimise the large, dimmed window or check your taskbar for a minimised pop-up window.
- If you still don't see the expected print window, follow these steps to enable pop-ups.
To enable pop-ups in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Copy and paste chrome://settings/content/popups into the address bar, then Enter.
- Go to the Allow section, then select Add.
- Copy and paste [*.]qbo.intuit.com in the Add a site field, then select Add.
|Note: Your interface/steps may vary depending on the version of Chrome you're using. For more information, see how to configure pop-ups in Chrome.|