You can tailor a bunch of things in the app for your business. For instance, you can turn invoice notifications on and off so you only get them if they are meaningful to you.When you go to Settings, here’s what you’ll see.
- Version. This is the version of the app that you're currently running.
- Company Information. This is where you'll set up contact details about your company, including your company name, address, phone number, and URL. This information appears on your sales forms.
- Call-In Notifications. (Android Phone only) This lets you know when a customer calls. It's is on by default, but you can turn it off.
- Invoice Notifications. You'll be notified when you have overdue invoices. It's on by default, but you can turn it off. (For iPhone: This is called “Overdue invoice alerts”.)
- Company Information.Here's where to see how much time is left on your QuickBooks subscription before it's time to renew it. You can also get subscription help if you need it.
- Sales Forms. You can create custom messages for estimates, invoices, and sales receipts. Select Default email message and the form you want to customise. You can create a different subject and message for each type of sales form.
- Taxes/Tax Rates. You can set up and add new tax rates and rates for your business. As your business expands to new places, you can collect the correct tax so you're ready for tax time.
- Gesture Lock (Android only)Create a gesture lock pattern to get quick access.