Learn how to update payment and firm info.
You can edit subscription billing info and details about your firm right from QuickBooks Online Accountant. Here's how.
Update subscription and payment info
To update credit card and subscription billing info:
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Subscriptions and billing.
- Select the Billing details tab.
- Select Edit billing information and update your payment info.
- This will launch the Wallet list, from this view you can:
- Edit the payment method used for QuickBooks Online billing (expiration date, billing address, account holder name)
- Add a new payment to be used for QuickBooks Online billing
- Switch QuickBooks Online billing to previously stored payment method
- After saving your change, the payment method will be displayed on the Billing details tab.
Tip: You can also access your billing and subscription information from your Intuit Account Manager.
Update firm info
To update your firm's contact info and preferences:
- Go to the Intuit Account icon at the top right and select Manage your Intuit Account.
- Under the Sign in & security section, make your changes if necessary and select Save.
- Under the Personal info section, update your personal information and select Save.
- Under the Data privacy section, turn on the SMS Communications or Phone Communications switch to let QuickBooks know how to communicate with you.