Banking error 109 means that your bank's website needs you to update your password with them.
You try to sign in to your bank's website using the old password you entered. However, your bank denies the sign-in because your password has expired or needs to be updated.
Fix banking error 109
Update your password on your bank's website, then update your sign-in info in QuickBooks Online.
- Sign in to your bank's website and update your password.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Go to Transactions, then select Bank transactions (Take me there).
- Select the blue bank square for the account you want to update.
- Select the Edit ✎ icon in the tile for the bank account you want to update. Then select Edit sign-in info.
- Update your password.
- When you're done, select Save and connect.
For more info, see the section about updating your banking info in QuickBooks.