Learn how to remove a billable expense charge in QuickBooks Online.
To remove a billable expense charge:
- Go to Sales, then select All sales (Take me there).
- From the list of transactions, find and edit the billable expense charge you need to correct.
- Select Expense (Bill or Cheque). This redirects users to the specific transaction marked as billable.
- Find the items you marked as billable.
- Uncheck the box in the Billable column.
Note: For billable cheques, you need to select the Cheque link at the top to open the transaction.
- Select Save and close.
Learn more about deleting customers with unbilled charges.