Learn how to find, download and manage third-party apps in QuickBooks Online.
Find an app in product
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Select the Apps tab on left navigation bar.
- Search for the app you wish to connect to in the magnifying glass bar, or select the Browse category ▼ to search for an app by category.
Got a question relating to the features or functionality of an app? Reach out to their support team directly. All available contact information can be found in the app store.
Download an app
- Select the App you wish to download
- Select the Get App Now.
- If an app is in beta testing, the button will display Opt-in Now.
- If an app requires you to connect the app from within their system, the button will display Learn More.
- Authorise the app to connect to your QuickBooks Online.
- Follow the remaining steps to connect and set up the app settings of your choice.
Manage your apps
You can manage all third-party app connections in the My Apps tab.