Learn how to file and pay the Tax/GST you owe using QuickBooks Online International version.
Filing and paying Tax/GST is part of business. In this article, we'll show you how.
How do I file?
- To access the Tax centre, go to Taxes and select Prepare return.
- Make sure the date range matches the filing period for which you're filing.
- Check all amounts are correct and click Mark as Filed.
- Print a copy of the tax return and go to your tax office to submit your tax return.
Pay the Tax/GST you owe
- Go to Taxes.
- Select Payments then Record payment for the filing period for which you wish to record payment.
- Select the name of the bank account used at the top.
- Enter the payment date and the amount before saving.
- Select Save and close.