Do you want a report that shows both Debits and Credits for each transaction? Pull up a customised General Ledger report that will help you reconcile your monthly statements faster because it displays both debits and credits for each transaction.
To customise a General Ledger report
- Go to Reports (Take me there), then enter General Ledger in the Find report by name field.
- Select the General Ledger report.
- Select Customise.
- Select Rows/Columns then Change Columns.
- Select the Credit and Debit checkboxes to add the columns.
- If you wish to see the current reconcile status for each transaction, select the Clr checkbox.
- Select Filter then choose Distribution Account.
- Select an account from the dropdown menu then choose Run Report.