If the amount of the bill created from a purchase order is wrong or too high, it could be that Auto Recall brought in a line item from the last bill it recalled. Here's how to correct the bill and turn off the Auto Recall setting.
Correct the bill with the incorrect amount
Here's how to correct the bill with the incorrect amount:
- On the bill, expand the Item Details section.
- Find the line item that shouldn't be on the bill, then select the Trashcan icon to delete.
- Make sure other bill details are correct, then select Save and close.
Turn off the Auto Recall setting
Here's how to turn off the Auto Recall setting:
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Account and settings.
- From the left menu, select Advanced.
- Select the Automation section.
- Uncheck Pre-fill forms with previously entered content.
- Select Save, then Done.
Now you're able to correct the bill, and turn off the Auto Recall setting.