Below you can find a few frequently asked questions regarding moving to QuickBooks Online
What software can be converted?
Currently we offer conversion services for versions of:
- Intuit QuickBooks 2007 - 2014
- Xero (Beta)
- CSV files (Beta)
We only convert to Singapore QuickBooks Online Essentials or Plus, not Simple Start.
How does the process work?
- Complete the conversion form and upload a backup of your data.
- Intuit migrates your data and invite you to review the results.
- You confirm you are happy and we transfer ownership of your files to you.
What information do you need from me to start the conversion process?
- Your details
- Your previous data file, including login credentials, if applicable
- Your QuickBooks Online account
- You can bring your own account
- Or, we can create it for you
How long will it take to transfer my data?
We will aim to complete your conversion within three to five working days of receiving your data file, although it is often much faster than that.
How much does the service cost?
For a limited time only, Intuit will cover the cost of data conversion services provided by Intuit Data Services (one financial year of historical data, plus all data for the current financial year) for each registered Singapore business that is a new subscriber to QuickBooks Online. If you decide to convert again, Intuit Data Services reserves the right to charge you a fee. This limited time offer is available for conversions from Intuit QuickBooks 2007 - 2014, Xero (Beta), CSV files (Beta).