Learn how to update the credit card information for your QuickBooks Online subscription.
You can pay for your subscription with MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, or American Express. Here’s how.
Note: You can only update your payment info using a web browser. But, if you subscribed to QuickBooks Online through an app store, you can update it through the app store directly.
Edit your card info
- Sign in as the Master or Company Admin.
- Go to Settings ⚙, then select Account and Settings.
- From the left menu, select Billing Subscription.
- Select Edit ✎ beside your payment method.
- Update your credit card info.
- Make sure the address in QuickBooks is the same as the one on your credit card statement.
- Once everything’s good, select Confirm card or Save.
I subscribed through an app store.
If you subscribed to QuickBooks Online through Google Play (Android) or App Store (iPhone or iPad), follow these steps to update your payment info:
Google Play (Android)
- Open a web browser.
- Sign in to your Google Wallet account. Then, select Payment methods.
- Find the card you want to update, then select Edit.
- Make the necessary changes, then select Save.
App Store (iPhone or iPad)
- Go to your device’s Settings menu. Then, select iTunes App Store.
- Select your Apple ID, then View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- Under Subscriptions, select Manage.
- Select your QuickBooks Online subscription, then make the necessary changes.