Learn how to publish your ProAdvisor profile.
Put your ProAdvisor profile on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website to attract more business. Lead with your experience, skills, specialisations, and QuickBooks certifications so you connect with the right clients. Here's how to create and publish your ProAdvisor profile so you can attract new leads.
Step 1: Become a ProAdvisor
If you haven't already, create a QuickBooks Online Accountant firm. This is where you and your team can collaborate. You’re also eligible for ProAdvisor Program benefits, training, and certification.
You also need to have an valid QuickBooks Online certification. To see the latest ProAdvisor requirements, including points and tiers, check out the ProAdvisor website.
Step 2: Create your ProAdvisor profile
- In QuickBooks Online Accountant, select the Profile icon next to Settings ⚙.
- Craft your profile.
- Review the info in each section. Select the Edit ✎ icon to update a section. Then select Save.
- Select Preview to see what your profile will look like on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website.
Tip: Double-check your firm's business address. This improves the accuracy of search results for clients in your area.
Step 3: Confirm and publish your profile
Before you can publish your profile, we need to verify your eligibility and ID:
- n QuickBooks Online Accountant, select the Profile icon next to Settings ⚙.
- Select the Publish profile link.
- Fill out the requested info.
- Upload a copy of a valid government-issued ID. Tip: Make sure the image is clear and easy to see, uncropped, and the correct format (PNG, JPG, or PDF).
- When you're done, select Submit.
Once we confirm your info, we'll publish your profile on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website.
Step 4: Edit your ProAdvisor profile
Need to update your profile? Want to make it stand out? Here's how to edit and enhance your ProAdvisor profile.