You can easily create memorised Accounts Receivable (A/R) reports with scheduled email reminders for customer statements.
|Note: QuickBooks Online doesn't have the ability to create recurring customer statements like it does with transactions.|
How to create memorised A/R reports with email reminders
- Go to Reports.
- Enter Accounts receivable in the search bar, then choose Ageing Summary or Ageing Detail (depending on how much detail you want to receive in each emailed report).
- Select Save customisation.
- Enter the custom report name, then Save.
- From the left menu, select Reports, then select the Custom Reports tab.
- From the Action column drop-down arrow, select the report that you made, choose Edit.
- Toggle ON for the set email schedule.
- Set your desired recurrence.
- Enter your email address in the Email Information section, then Save and close.
That's it. You now know how to create memorised A/R reports with email reminders for customer statements.