Your Self-Assessment report summarises all transactions that you have entered under each specific SA103F Categories. There are slight reminders you need to look out for when generating your Self-Assessment Summary versus those transactions that have been entered in the Transactions page.
- List of transactions that have been downloaded, imported and entered manually.
- Can be filtered by specific account, transaction type (Business, Personal, Split, Exclude).
- Can be filtered by Timeline: This month, Last month, Last three months, Tax Year and specific date range.
- Transaction can be searched by entering the description on the search field.
- A bar graph shows the transactions flow.
- Toggle to the desired Tax Year.
- Option to download he Tax Summary or the Tax Detail- breakdown of transactions per category
- SA103F box numbers can be toggled "On" as reference upon filing the form.
- Transactions before your self-employment start date will not be included in your Tax Assessment Summary. Transactions on or after your self-employment date are recorded.
Note: You can always edit your Self-Employment start date on your Tax Profile page.
Tip! Tax Assessment Summary and Tax Detail breakdown can be viewed and downloaded in your Reports page.