Seeing banking error 324 while using QuickBooks Online? Learn how to resolve this error so you can continue processing bank transactions.
Error 324 means QuickBooks Online can't find the account on your financial institution's (FI) website which may be caused by any of the following:
- Your FI reclassified the account or moved it to a new server.
- Your account nickname changed.
- Your FI issued a new account number or card.
- Your bank or card account closed.
Follow the steps below to fix error 324:
- Select Update to make sure the error displayed is really the current error on your account.
- If the issue persists, select Check Connections in the error banner. Follow the prompts to complete the process.
|Is the account missing?If the account isn't showing up even after following the Check Connections prompt, select (?) Help, then Contact us). We need to check if there are other factors causing the error.|
I have a new account number or card.
You can do either of the following:
- Keep the old account
- Create a new account.
Can't link the new account number or card to an existing account?