If you get a banking error, the following articles may help you fix some of the most common issues:
If your error code isn't listed above, please search on the Intuit Community.
If you want to manually update an account to fix any banking errors:
- Select Banking.
- On the Banking page, select Update.
- If prompted, enter your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials and select Continue update. You must enter these credentials within 2 minutes of being prompted.
You are notified when the update is complete, and if successful, the date of the last update and the total number of transactions shown on the account card change.
Manual updates download any new transactions listed within the previous 90 days, so if you skip days between updates, the download still gets the most current information when you connect to your account.Bear the following in mind regarding transaction downloading:
- Some banks and card companies don't post transactions for download until later in the day or the next morning.
- Some banks will show a transaction on their website but won't download the transaction until it posts.
- If the missing transactions are the most recent ones, wait at least 24 hours in case your bank doesn't make them available immediately.