If you're having trouble finding your bank in QuickBooks Self-Employed, try these tips:
- Verify the spelling. This is one of the most common mistakes made
- Try entering your bank's URL instead. For example, to find HSBC, try searching for "hsbc.com."
- Search for the name of the issuing bank. You can find the issuing bank's name on the back of your card. For example, "Chase," "HSBC," or "Bank of America" will work, while "Visa" is too generic
- Enter more specific search terms. If the results returned are too broad, try searching with more specific wording
- Use simple one or two-word terms. If you’re not getting any results, try broadening the results by narrowing the terms. For example, “Citi” or “HSBC"
If you're still having trouble, it may be that we don't support your bank yet. In this case, let us know that you want us to support it.
- Select the Gear icon at the top
- Select Bank accounts
- Type in the search box
- Select Request to add your bank
- Enter the bank URL, bank name, and your email address. (Make sure they’re correct)
- Select Submit
We add support for new banks based on the number of customer requests, and also on approvals from the banks themselves. Thanks for sharing your feedback.