If the print icon is missing from your preview screen, it may be due to your choice of browser.
- Newer versions of Google Chrome use a default .pdf plugin that doesn't have a print button.
- If you’re using QuickBooks Online with Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11), you may not see a Print button when you try to print reports because IE 11 doesn't support native print at this time.
How do I print in Google Chrome?
To print in newer versions of Google Chrome use these following steps:
- Locate the sales form you'd like to print.
- Select Print or Preview at the bottom.
- Right-click anywhere on the preview and select Print. Be sure you keep the original preview window open.
- After printing, return to the original preview window and select the Closebutton. (Note: If you don't use Close, the sales form won't show as printed and will remain on your list of forms which need to be printed.)
How do I print in Internet Explorer 11?
If you use Internet Explorer 11 you can still print by doing one of the following:
- Select the link in the top-left corner of the Print Preview screen.
- Press Ctrl+P.
That's it. You now know how to print in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11.