This article describes the steps to follow to complete your final payroll of 2017/18.
- Run & approve the final payroll as normal. See running payroll in PaySuite for steps.
- After you have completed the final payroll, click on the Approve and Advance tab, select Make a Submission.
- On the Full Payment Submission (FPS) screen, make sure to tick Is this your final payroll for the current tax year? checkbox. Note: If you have more than one payroll please ensure it's selected on each payroll.
- Click on Submit FPS. Once your FPS has been submitted successfully, you will receive an email confirmation from HMRC that your submission has been accepted. If you would like to see the breakdown of what was sent to HMRC, go to Company Cog > Employer Settings > Real Time Information > View Log to locate the XML log.
- Download or email your payslips. See Payslips in PaySuite.
- Print off the P32 report and P60 reports for each employee. See P32 report in PaySuite.