We’ve teamed up with Modulr to provide the QuickBooks Business Account. This article covers everything you need to apply for an account so you can get paid, make payments and manage your finances all in QuickBooks Online.
What you’ll need
If you’re applying for a QuickBooks Business Account, you’ll need to provide certain documents such as proof of identity, business and address.
Make sure you have the following documents to hand as you will need to include these when filling out your application.
- Company name, email address and phone number
- Proof of ID (this is an identification document that must be valid and within the expiration date), please ensure that you attach a photograph of the original identification document
- This can be your passport, National Identity card, photocard driving license, residence permit, valid IND application registration card
- Your QuickBooks company ID (follow these steps to find your company ID in QuickBooks)
- Proof of your home address (dated within the last 3 months)
- This can be a bank statement, building society or credit card statement, council tax bill, employer or further education letter, NHS medical card, tenancy agreement, utilities bill, vehicle registration document
- Company House Registration number (consist of 8 numbers or 2 letters followed by 6 numbers), if applicable
- Your 5-digit industry SIC code
- Proof of trading as a sole trader document (dated within the last 3 months)
- This can be 3 months of bank statements, certified accounts, most recent tax return or a document that proves your business is a member of a professional body
- Proof of trading address clearly showing the business name and trading address (dated within the last 3 months)
- This can be a bill or bank statement
Set up, activate and manage your account
Once your registration is approved, you’ll receive an email confirmation to let you know that your application is successful. The next step is to set up and activate your QuickBooks Business Account.
If your application is unsuccessful don’t worry, you may just need to provide more information. Modulr will be in touch and will work with you on what the next steps will be.