Once you have set up your employees and payroll settings, you are ready to process a new pay run.
To create a new Pay Run you need to click the New Pay Run button which can be found on the Payroll page.
In the Create New Pay Run dialog box, fill in the following details:
- Pay Schedule - Select the pay schedule you would like to process (weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and other custom options you may have entered).
- Pay Period Ending - Choose the last day of the pay period. The Pay period start date will adjust accordingly based on the Pay period end date and the length of the Pay schedule you have selected.
- Date pay run will be paid - Pick the day you want to issue the payment to your employees. Note: Pay runs are not paid automatically paid in Advanced Payroll. It is your responsibility to pay your employees outside of the product.
- Manually add employees to pay run - Select this if you are creating an Ad hoc pay run and wish to only add a specific subset of employees. All employees associated with the selected pay schedule are added to the pay run.
- Create pay run with empty pays - Select this if you'd like to override any default payment amounts and have 0 payments in this pay run.
Note: If Timesheets is enabled, you will be given options for importing timesheets into the pay run.