- You must be the administrator of your QuickBooks Time account to set up, change, or delete overtime alerts
- Everybody is allowed one weekly and one daily alert. If you create any new alerts that interfere with older ones, the new ones will override the old.
- When you enter the number of hours, the number will be rounded to the nearest whole number (for example, 37.5 = 38; 37.1 = 37).
- If you haven't set an alternate week start day, the alerts 'assume' that the first day of the week is Sunday.
- The authority chain goes as follows: Team Member > Group > Company
- This means that if you apply an alert to a company, and then a conflicting alert to a group in that company, the group will follow the alert you set for them while the rest of the company follows the company-wide alert. Same goes for an individual team member with an alert that conflicts with the alerts set for their group or company.